We are exploring new ways to communicate between our pupils, parents and staff at Blackburn Primary School.
This week, we are inviting our parents and children to take part in a ‘learning walk’ and a follow up task will be shared next Monday!
How to take part:
- Set aside at least 30 minutes
- Keep any devices in your pocket until the end
- Each person should speak for at least 5 minutes uninterrupted about their ‘best learning experience’
- After each person has spoken take a moment in silence to notice where you are and if you are drawn to anything in your surroundings.
- Finally, spend some time talking about what either of you found interesting. You can also take this opportunity to ask each other questions.
- Stay tuned for part 2 next week!
- If you have any feedback regarding this experience please feel free to share this with Miss Anderson